Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Miracle sign in the fire?



Is this Pope John Paul II waving from beyond the grave? Vatican TV director says yes | the Daily Mail

The Daily Mail reports on a photograph that was taken during a ceremony in Poland to mark the second anniversary of the death of Pope John Paul II. The shape of a figure was not present in two previous frames by the same photographer, but this one, which was taken at the moment of the death of Pope John Paul II looks very much like an image of the late Pontiff.

What are we to make of this photograph? Personally, I do not know what to think. I see the fire, and I see the image, and when I see a photograph of the late Pontiff, I can see the resemblance of our well loved Pope JPII. What purpose does such a sign prove? Perhaps it indicates to those who lack faith in God that there is life beyond the grave.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: